Here at Glamping Adventures we try to think of your every need. Here is a list of suggestions of what to bring to make your stay more comfortable.
1. Drinking Water and Ice to keep drinks and food cold in the cooler - Always Hydrate
2. Food - Seasonings, extra cooking pans. Each campsite is equipped with a 4 burner Propane Grill. Some good easy food ideas are fruits, overnight oats and sandwiches.
3. Clothing - At night it does get cool quickly. Bring some warm clothes. You can never have enough warm clothes! We do have propane heaters/fans and warm sleeping bags for extra comfort.
4. Blankets - Feel free Bring your favorite blankets or pillows!
5. Download your favorite movies to your phone and play them on the big projector!
6. Pots, extra essentials available upon request, just ask.
7. Bathing suit, Towel for the SKYFALL Shower. There is some shampoo / conditioner / body soap already as well.
8. Hiking shoes and hiking equipment. I do have poles to use.
9. Favorite DVD or downloaded movie if you added a movie popcorn night.
10. Sunscreen - sun is strong at the higher altitude
11. Headlamps or extra lights
12. Don't forget to Book your experiences
Liability and Emergency Contact Form: Must Complete prior to arrival. Click the link below.
Directions to Glampsite
Take Blue Diamond Rd west, it will turn into Nevada State Rd 160. Take it through the Spring Mountains towards Pahrump. At the top of the mountain, there will be a fire station, feel free to see the Alpacas and Burros! Continue down the mountain for a few minutes then turn right onto Lovell Canyon Rd into the Springs Mountain Recreational Area. Go 10.4 miles, approximately 25 minutes if you are going 25 mph to where the paved road ends. (side note: you will lose cell service at 4.3 miles, approximately 8 minutes down Lovell Canyon Rd when you travel into the canyon, you will see a gorgeous overlook.) You will reach Torino Ranch. Make a left onto the dirt road (Lovell Summit Rd) for 4 miles. You will go up and over the mountain, through the trees, up and over 2 small hills and you will see a private are of residence, we are the last private lot on the left before reaching the tall trees. Please watch this video as I will walk you through the drive,
Shuttle Service is available for the dirt road area for only $10 to and from campsite. Just let us know in advance to schedule a time.
Higher Clearance vehicles recommended but Yes, smaller cars like Prius and electric cars, mini vans come up. Mustangs and very low clearance vehicles may get couple touches on the bottom but with the low clearance I highly advise if you are not comfortable and knowledgeable with dirt road driving to request a follow up or shuttle ride.
Look for the green slow down safety guy in the driveway.